Coconut – A Miracle Food for Singers?
One day pundits say it helps to lower your cholesterol, the next day it’s considered a saturated fat that in excess can lead to heart disease.
How to Not Blow Out Your Voice – ‘Weird Al’ & Lisa Popeil
“If you’re a performing singer, you need to know how to not blow your voice out.” -says ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic
How to Chat to Your Audience without Sounding Fake
Create a relationship with the audience that feels present, authentic and worthy of holding their attention.
The Holy Grail of Vocal Recording Gear
If you have the ‘itch’ to upgrade your recording gear , you’ll find it scratched by some great equipment –says Darrell Smith
Follow VoiceCouncil Magazine
- 3,935 subscribers
Singing & Performance Competition
- Kevin Stokley on Coconut – A Miracle Food for Singers?
Thanks for the info, Sharon! Would you consider the...
- Terence on Throat Coat Tea Review
Make your own.
- Julien Sardon on Proper Sound – Come Fly With Me cover
Nice Job , nice harmonics ! Your 4 different voices...
- Julien Sardon on Erin Geary – Chandelier cover
Oh my god , such a beautiful voice !! Your bass notes are...
- Julien Sardon on Hadleigh Ford – Man in the Mirror cover
I think you are talented !! No doubts about your...