Vocal Coach in Residence August: Mark Baxter
Not only has he sung over 3,000 gigs and worked as a coach with the likes of Journey, Aerosmith and others…
Host a Pop-Up Performance
We can spend vast amounts energy trying to get people to come to our gigs. But what if we take the gig to them? —Asks Craig Lees
Recovering From Having To Be a Famous Singer
There’s a life for your singing beyond fame and fortune -says Deborah Weitzman
Follow VoiceCouncil Magazine
- 3,776 subscribers
Latest peer review video
- Amadhia on Maria Rose – Birthday cover
Beautiful work, Maria! Wow, that was quite the performance! Your pitch...
- Marlena Phillips on Recovering From Having To Be a Famous Singer
I will be reading this article over and again....
- Maria Rose on Maria Rose – Birthday cover
Thank you so much! It really means a lot! I’m working on the...
- Shay on Alex May – Chasing Cars cover
For somebody whose never had voice lessons (?) you were amazing. I...
- Igor on Alex May – Chasing Cars cover
Nice! Leave your shyness aside and release the voice because you have...