Topic: WE NEED YOUR HELP

Thought I'd post a new thread since my old style thread seems to be one of the few on here. If you love this site than PLEASE spread the word. Send it out as an invitation to your myspace list, send it to your email list, tell friends about it, singers about it, musicians about it. I want to see this site grow!!!

Jaime Vendera
www.thevoiceconnection.com

Jaime Vendera
JaimeVendera.com
theultimatevocalworkout.com

Re: WE NEED YOUR HELP

Yeh i agree....i was thinking the other day that this site is nt active enough yet....
I'll get spreading the word

I can bend space and time! (>.<)

www.myspace.com/leemuria

Well I'm thankful such a site like this exists. I only wished teachers like the ones on this site existed here in Brazil. Anyway the word is being spread, lol...

Thank you smile

Jaime Vendera
JaimeVendera.com

Honestly i can't help much, none of my friends (who would be interested on the subject here) speak english...

=/

Come on new Members, spread the word!

Jaime Vendera
JaimeVendera.com

Hey Jaime, hope you're fine wink
Here I am finally... and happy to be !
This forum is absolutely great I will spread the word... !

Wow! I'm a big fan of your singin' Magali! I don't know if someone told you this, but you remind me to Ann Wilson from Heart, of course you have your own style I love it...It's great to know that you'll be on the next Ayreon's Album so...Congratulations!

Thank you Josef ! I know you for being virtual friends on myspace, am I right ?
Well, don't know about her, but I'll check it out wink
Glad to see you on this forum ! Let's make it grow  !

Mag

Mag, welcome!  It is so great to see such a professional on our forum.  Be sure to sign-up for the Instructor Directory as well as we know you are taking on students.  Let your contacts, students know about vc.com forum.  We want this to become the undisputed BEST site/resource for vocalists in the world.  I think we can do it, but it takes a team effort in the beginning to get us off the ground.

Lee: thanks for your help too old friend!  Lets keep pushing...

THE VOCALIST STUDIO
Robert J. Lunte
robert@thevocaliststudio.com
www.thevocaliststudio.com/endorsements
www.myspace.com/tvsvox : www.youtube.com/roblunte

Magali;

I just heard your music for the first time.  Wow!  Very impressive!  I'm glad you're here too.  I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas with such a strong group of vocalists.

Magali ; very well done! nice to hear a female that can sing with stlye and guts. You know how to dig in I'm lovin it!
jaime;I will certainly refer people to this site.

Last edited by DyausMaximusPrime (2008-01-05 07:47:58)

OmniMediaMasters Mainsite Administration- http://www.MajesticPlanet.com  , Check out my new videos on my  MySpace: http://www.Myspace.com/KingofPanormos

Jaime, it would be kul if we could embed the VC logo on our MS pages...:) ???? I'll do it!! and for Voice Connection too!! and anybody elses site when I actually purchase their stuff smile ???

Ancora Imparo

Jamie,

I tell everyone I know who's a musician, or anyone that even mentions music, about this site, and how it has improved my skills.

Along with RYV(2) and all the other related materials I've purchased.

I've also posted the site and link on the bulletin board at my chiro's office as well.

I agree with Rychemaiden, too - embed the logo. But being new to MySpace, I'm having a heck of a time figuring that out. I've been trying to post the VAM logo on my site, with Byron's permission, but can't figure out how. And I've custom built computers for over eight years, now, and haven't had so much trouble as I've had with figuring out MS. ???

NP

Vocalist, Keyboardist, Composer

Sr. Director of Community Development and Operations
The Modern Vocalist
http://www.themodernvocalist.com

hey, a TC Helicon embeddable logo would be kul too!!????

i ordered one of Jaimes T-shirts, what about a Voice Council T-shirt?? and a TC Helicon one?? Those'd be kul!!!!!

Ancora Imparo

Hey Rychemaiden, were you at Guitar Center in Clear Lake yesterday, picking up an SKB case?

yeah!!! picked it up friday, and returned it on sat, decided to order a pedaltrain jr. like mentioned on the boards, the skb was WAAY too much overkill, for what i need it for.....?? hey you should have come over and said howdy!! smile  I havent been to your MS page enough times to recognize your face!! smile

Ancora Imparo

I wasn't too sure that it was you.  I heard you talking about the TC create, but then I thought I also heard you say the pedal board was for someone else... I should've approached you anyways.  Oh well, I'm sure I'll see you around.  BTW we updated the myspace site last week with a new demo and some videos.  Go check it out when you get a chance.  www.myspace.com/lessthanserious

Matt

Last edited by Sing4LTS6801 (2008-08-18 10:18:55)