How Can I Make It When My Style of Music Isn’t Popular?
It’s far better to create the next trend than to ride the back of a wave -says Mark Baxter, acclaimed vocal coach with Aerosmith, Journey, Goo Goo Dolls and many others.
The Secret to Coming in on the Right Note
Develop your ears through some basic techniques and you’ll discover to musical possibilities that you didn’t know existed –says Kristine Adams
Keep Your Mouth Closed on Roller Coasters
Singer-Keyboardist Emily Grace shares her insights on building a singing career.
NEW Singing Competition
If you sing, this is for YOU: the opportunity to win BIG and give your career a huge BOOST.
Follow VoiceCouncil Magazine
- 4,142 subscribers
Singing & Performance Competition
- Kathy Coneys Alexander on How Can I Make It When My Style of Music Isn’t Popular?
Yeah, I see what you are saying...
- Michael Vaughn on How Can I Make It When My Style of Music Isn’t Popular?
A couple of points: First… The music...
- Dede de Vries on Control Your Vibrato – So it Doesn’t Control You
Hello Londn Vocal Coach, So you disagree with...
- Evelyn Attard on The Latest Mics For Vocalists
how much would one of these microphones cost please as i would love...
- david on How to Manage Performance Anxiety
i meditate for 5 min with in-earphones.