The Music Industry Requires a THIN Skin
Do you have to be really tough to make it in a tough industry? Michael Ferraiuolo asks.
5 Reverbs Every Singer Should Know
Get to know these different reverb types that are commonly added to vocals
The Day I Began to Lose My Fear of Singing
Are we not courageous when we are willing to hear, feel and listen to the song of our bones? -asks Deborah Weitzman
Create Online Buzz for Your Music -5 Tips
Singers need to do online what they are already doing on stage: relate to their audience –says Frances Caballo
Follow VoiceCouncil Magazine
- 3,975 subscribers
Singing & Performance Competition
- Linda on The Music Industry Requires a THIN Skin
Thanks, very helpful article…
- darkanser on Coconut – A Miracle Food for Singers?
Botanically speaking, I’d say a coconut is a seed....
- Rey David Maldonado on Reach Higher Notes with Less Tongue Tension
Great exercise Thanks!
- Dewman on The Day I Began to Lose My Fear of Singing
Awesome! Thanks for sharing, I think I am at a very similar...
- ASingingPilot on Clevanne Caday – Billie Jean cover
Thanks! I was actually sick when I recorded this :S...