How To Assess Your Vocal Health
New York City’s Top Coach for Working Singers, Joan Lader, shares answers to vocal health questions in this exclusive interview.
Is a Singing Flash Mob Legal?
All performers can learn from these students’ legal lessons – and eventual triumph.
The Music Industry Requires a THIN Skin
Do you have to be really tough to make it in a tough industry? Michael Ferraiuolo asks.
5 Reverbs Every Singer Should Know
Get to know these different reverb types that are commonly added to vocals
Follow VoiceCouncil Magazine
- 4,027 subscribers
Singing & Performance Competition
- Alan Kearns on 5 Reverbs Every Singer Should Know
Cheers & Many Thanks For The Information. Many Will Find This...
- Alan on 5 Reverbs Every Singer Should Know
Thanks for the article! That helps a lot
- abigail shiver on Take Our 5 Singing Technique Tests
i tots love ur adcive thanks
- Chris on 5 Reverbs Every Singer Should Know
That’ll be in the delays article coming soon
- BlueRick on 5 Reverbs Every Singer Should Know
What about slap-back echo?