The Music Industry Requires a THIN Skin
Do you have to be really tough to make it in a tough industry? Michael Ferraiuolo asks.
5 Reverbs Every Singer Should Know
Get to know these different reverb types that are commonly added to vocals
The Day I Began to Lose My Fear of Singing
Are we not courageous when we are willing to hear, feel and listen to the song of our bones? -asks Deborah Weitzman
Create Online Buzz for Your Music -5 Tips
Singers need to do online what they are already doing on stage: relate to their audience –says Frances Caballo
Follow VoiceCouncil Magazine
- 3,992 subscribers
Singing & Performance Competition
- Chris on 5 Reverbs Every Singer Should Know
That’ll be in the delays article coming soon
- BlueRick on 5 Reverbs Every Singer Should Know
What about slap-back echo?
- Kathy Coneys Alexander on Control Your Vibrato – So it Doesn’t Control You
All my singing teachers were vague about...
- battlejoyce on 5 Reverbs Every Singer Should Know
nice to have photos of some of them. :) it clears up things for...
- Vixen Noir on The Music Industry Requires a THIN Skin
Very good article. Perfect as it is the exact tangent...