Shlomo’s Top Tips for Communicating with Your Fans
Keep these insights in mind when you are telling your story to fans in an email, a Facebook post, a tweet or with Instagram –says Shlomo.
NEW Mobile Music Page for Singers
We’ve just created a new place – dedicating to creating, sharing and rehearsing music on the move.
Live Sound for Singers – Gain is Not Volume
Craig Fraser introduces the relationship between the mic’s signal and the mixing desk in this series on the basics of live sound.
Breaking Out on YouTube: Andrew Huang’s Insights
He’s rapped without the letter E and made music with 1,000 pairs of jeans.
Follow VoiceCouncil Magazine
- 4,373 subscribers
Singing & Performance Competition
- ChicagoJoe on Live Sound for Singers – Bringing Vocal Effects to Your Gig
Thanks for the “getting heard”...
- Evelyn Attard on NEW Singing Competition
thank you we sent another video good luck to all :)
- Chris Ashton on NEW Singing Competition
Hi Evelyn, The January competition is closed and we’re working hard...
- David on How to Get Into Session Singing
Try enrolling her in the Vocadamy singing http://www.vocademy.co.uk/ My...
- Stewart on Live Sound for Singers – Gain is Not Volume
Excellent video. One thing to note (and possibly one...